Glass Dinette Sets
These are our favorite glass dinette sets. We hope you find the one you are looking for amongst these. Choosing a furniture can be a hassle. Ordering a furniture set makes furniture purchase a bit easier, as items in the set match and you do not have to look for individual pieces in different stores.
What is the difference between dining sets and dinette sets?
Unlike formal dining tables and sets, dinette sets are related to more casual dining. Dinette sets perform the same tasks as dining sets, but these are smaller in size. Meant for places, where space in the dining area does not fit a full size or even medium dining table. Dinette sets are a perfect fit for apartments.
Compact black glass dinette set
Out of all glass dining sets we have reviewed, this set is our top pick. It is easy to assemble. Ideal for small spaces. Good looking. And last but certainly not least - has excellent value for money.
This round glass dinette set comes in espresso finish
The table has a height of 30" and diameter of 54". This means four people can easily share a meal at the table, without elbows bumping every minute. 52" diameter also means the table fits into smaller and less casual than dining sets, glass dinette sets category.
10mm thick tempered glass top accentuates the unique round design, making it look solid and steady, which it is. Thinner glass tops often make tables look as unstable and not up to carrying several dining sets. Not a problem with this table.
- The set is well balanced. The chairs are not too bulky or big, and same with the table. It is just right.
- The table can even fit six chairs around it. Four chairs that come with it, give ample room for everybody at the table.
- Easy to assemble.
- This dinette set looks modern and elegant.
- A pleasant round shape can balance out other square cornered furniture in the room.
- Two people are needed to install the table top, as it is heavy just for one person. Then again this is a trade-off a solid furniture will bring.
- The chairs are on the firmer side, and not with extra padding. This set is not a good fit when you are looking for a recliner-like comfort from dining chairs.
- A bit on the expensive side.
When thinking of round table glass dinette sets, this is a good, albeit a tad expensive buy. The table is sturdy and spacious. The chairs are easy to assemble. Just a little bit too firm, as some owners have stated. While this set is a bit expensive, it is a worthy purchase that will last years. With furniture you get what you pay for.
Dining set with 4 matching chairs in cappuccino color
Both espresso color and cappuccino color are deeply dark brown. Cappuccino is tad lighter than espresso.
Glass top width of 48" means the table in this glass dinette set can fit four people, comfortably, maximum, around the table. For one to four people living together this set is a solid choice.
- Easy to assemble
- Looks stylish
- Good value for money
- Chairs match the table
- Glass top is heavy
Our conclusion: This set offers good value. Safe choice to buy. But remember to ask for someones help when assembling the table and lifting glass top.
5-piece dining table set with glass top
This contemporary dining table set for four is quite compact. As the table top measures 45.3" x 27.6", it can fit easily even into smaller kitchens and dining rooms. Or dining areas in a larger room.
- Sturdy tempered glass
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Rather compact and suits well to smaller spaces
- Chairs with sturdy construction
- Compact - not for every room.
- Limited availability
When looking for a smaller dining (or dinette) set, this is one of our top picks. Especially for apartments and homes with limited space, this glass dinette sets out of many, helps to make the most of limited space.
Compact black glass dinette set
The glass top is attached to the table frame with suction cups. Therefore no drilling is needed. It is as easy to assemble, as can possibly be.
Chairs with black frames suit well to homes, which already have other furniture with black accents.
- Chic looks
- Interesting shape of the table support
- Compact and square shaped table, at 36" by 36".
- Chairs do not have screw holes drilled for assembly. Pre-drilling the holes is recommended, as hand screwing the seats together takes a lot of time.
Compact dinette set for a smaller home. This is also our top pick, when you need a smaller square table.
Silver and Glass Dining Table Set
This glass dinette set looks stylish and even futuristic. It is a good match to room where something in silver color is already waiting for it.
It is perfect for smaller dining areas. Even for card or board games.
- Fast assembly - takes under an hour by hand, is a lot faster with an electric screwdriver.
- Tempered glass
- Easy to clean
- Excellent value for the price
- Lightweight chairs, minimal risk of scratching the floor
- Chairs do not have cushions
- Quite compact, fits three people comfortably. For four people compromises have to be made in elbow room.
- All screws are not labeled, therefore extending assembly time.
For the price this dinette set offers an excellent value. When you have other silver colored items in the room, this is suitable small dining table to get. Just remember that this table sits three people comfortably. When you have four people at the table often, you will want to look at a bit larger table.
The first round table here, at the top of the page, is a good fit for four-to-six people.
Out of All Glass Dinette Sets, This One Comes with White Chairs
Are you looking for a dinette set with glass table and near-white chairs? Look no further. This compact set comes with a table that is 47.2" by 27.6". Made of clear colored 8mm top quality tempered glass on the top, and iron table legs, it is durable and good looking. Even Scandinavian design-ish.
The chairs are light beige, near-white. Covered in faux leather, these will look good in most light-colored rooms.
- Practical small size, perfect for city apartments
- Easy to put together
- Chairs have minimal cushions
- Chairs have narrow seating
- Difficult to put together - all screw holes do not line up
This light colored set will go well with rooms that have beige, cream, near-white, or white furniture already waiting. If you can handle extra time to align all the holes at assembly, then this set is a worthy purchase.
All White Glass Dinette Set With Four Chairs
Nice white glass dinette set with table and four chairs. What makes this table special, is the sturdiness of the table frame and legs.
- Very sturdy with metal legs on table and chairs
- Good value for the price
- The table feels sturdier than the chairs
- Tight fit to put all four chairs under the table
- Chairs may be tricky to put together
This set has almost perfect table. It is sturdy. Beautiful. Will last a long time.
The chairs - not so much. Tricky to assemble and not the most reliable ones. We wish there was a way just to purchase the table without the chairs.
Even just for the table this dining set is fairly priced.
A Minimalistic Classical Dinette Set
For the price it is OK, when this serves mainly staging purpose. Or becomes a corner table, seldom used.
For active use we recommend against purchasing it.
- Padded chairs
- Square cut tempered glass top with beveled edge
- Perfect for small spaces
- You need to pay extra attention to the square table edges
- Arrives in one heavy box
- Overall quality - you get what you pay for
You get what you pay for. This glass top dining set arrives in one heavy box and you will need at least one other person to help you with it.
When assembling it, people who have purchased it report that all screw holes often do not align up. So the items may end up lopsided.
It is a cute set for staging area, not for active use. Avoid, when you have small children at home. Square edges on the table are not fun to run into.
Glass tables makes the rooms more spacious. Both glass dinette sets and dining sets enhance the appearance of home. Making it both more modern and giving the feeling of openness to the overall space.